Collection Lyrics Around The World

the lyric of the songs you love

ads

Search This Blog

Trippie Redd – Back Back Back Lyrics

Back Back Back Lyrics by 

[Intro]
Ooh, ayy
14, 14, 14, baby yeah
[Hook/Chorus]
Ain’t no backing down, ayy
Ain’t no backing down, ayy
I’m at the top can’t count me out, no
Said there ain’t no backing down
Yeah, said there ain’t no backing down
Ain’t no backing down
[Verse 1]
Present the money gotta get that guap
Counting all the racks it don’t ever stop
Coming with these hit’s b---h I never flopped
I get all the racks, I got hella guap, whoa
You can’t f--k with me if you a dirty thot, no
Bad b---h with me had to beat the f-----g box
Beat the box, beat the socks off a b---h
Whipping rocks, serve that s--t to the fiends
I been counting racks baby, I just need the green
Actavis I’m sipping, baby I just need that lean
Woah, I just need that lean
[Bridge]
Cannot back me down
I swear never never backing down
Yeah you cannot count me out
Said there ain’t no backing down
Ain’t no backing down no backing down, no
You can’t count me out, no
You can’t count me out
[Verse 2]
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Big guap b---h, big guap
Been getting guap, been getting guap
Counting stupid racks, blowing stupid thrax
You get stupid white boy
No games, p---y boy, and no name
Whats your name again little b---h, aye you got no fame
Yeah aye, yeah aye
14, 14, I been on my grind
I get this money baby, I put in my time
I get all this money, wonder why
I get all this money, wonder why
Cause I ain’t, backing down
You can’t back me down, you can’t back me down
These police trying to pat me down
Harrassing, my flow is, crazy, elastic
We wrap it, paper or plastic
I hang with reptilians, they can get Jurassic


[Outro]
Aye, We blasting off, to medic city
No time to play kinky (?)
Aye, with a bad b---h
Got a bad b---h, not average
Yeah, you can’t back me down
No, no backing down baby
Lyrics: Trippie Redd – Back Back Back Lyrics
Created by talkamso
Rating Blog 4 dari 5
Share on :

0 comments:

Labels